Tuesday, April 4, 2017

UOD: April 4, 2017


I've continued trying to participate in as many champion spawns and Scalis runs as possible. It's a fun activity that breaks up the monotony of working on the castle and my plants.


I still prioritize healing over damage done wherever I go, simply because that's my personal play style. For times where more people are at the spawn than I can pull up health bars for, I prioritize by who's been at the spawn the longest.


Customizing the castle has come along pretty well. My goal for this castle is to have a more open design than the keep did. Basically, more arches and less walls.


Whenever I'm on and there's an auction, I go straight for the auction. I haven't picked many things up, but I still enjoy the interactions. Ermac's a bit of a racist, though. Something about elves and gargoyles being subhuman classes.


At this point my workshop and greenhouse are completely full of gardening beds. I'm at a point where the only seeds I need are the colored peculiar plants and the final cacti plants. Unfortunately the bug that created the colored peculiar plants also ruined the cross pollination rules that create the final cacti plants, so who knows how long it will be until my seed collection is complete. It's all a game of chance.

4 comments:

  1. Have I admitted yet that I tend to hover the cursor over things in the pictures, expecting to be able to see just what they're called? Doh! LOL Well yeah, I did it once again as I drooled over all the goodies in your greenhouse. I just have a couple bowls on the floor and a water trough. But hey! I did grow a pink campion flower! I'm easing back into it. Baby steps........

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do the same thing when I'm looking for inspiration! LOL!

      I can't even believe I used to log in every single day to check A LOT of plants. I was doing that back in January! Now I've made the whole plant growing a lot easier with all of my garden beds.

      Baby steps are good! They make sure you don't get burned out. I've quite enjoyed taking it easy and I've ended up consistently playing for 3 months straight. I think this is the longest I've played since 2011.

      Delete
    2. Have you still be playing Ark? I don't know if Casey's played more. I keep forgetting to ask him.

      ~Deb

      Delete
    3. Yes! There have been some massive updates lately. The UI has been updated, sounds have been upgraded and added to, and the devs are getting ready to bring some of their earlier dinos up to current Ark standards. Oh! And the most recent update added in underwater bases! The game is gearing up to leave Alpha and be fully released. Woo hoo!

      Delete