Tuesday, April 25, 2017

UOD: April 24, 2017


I was doing so well in catching up on my UO adventures... and then real life stole me away from the game. The downside: I'm still about a month behind. The upside: I haven't done very much this month so I'll catch up quickly... assuming I ever actually catch up.

Back to UO!! I tagged along for another EM event at the end of March. This time I paid attention enough to understand that there is some anti-Elf sentiment going on in Trinsic.


Why do I feel like I spend more and more time staring at a gray screen?

This particular situation frustrated me to no end. The particular creature that killed me was still under its invulnerable status. In other words, none of its poor victims could retaliate against it while it railed on us. I had spent a fair amount of time healing and rezzing people, but when I fell nobody moved and I had to find a nearby healer. There were complaints that the single healer wasn't enough, so EM Bennu spawned in several healers.

That same Enemy of One spam happened this time around and I crashed. By the time I got back into the game the boss was dead and everyone had gathered back in Britain. Phooey.



Yet another Virtue's Live Auction came up and I picked up a nice starter set of mini house deeds. Our set was lost one of the times we "quit" the game and lacked the foresight to store our valuables in the bank. Of course, since Ermac emphasized that this was not a full set of mini house deeds, we had to poke some fun at him and repeatedly ask if it was a full set.

Once I won the auction and walked up, I made sure to ask "So this is a full set, right? :P"

A rather short update. I'm getting back into the swing of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment