Thursday, April 6, 2017

UOD: April 6, 2017


As of March 16th, this was my progress on the castle. I had a vague build in my mind and I was reaching a point where I needed to plan a little more before I continued building. At this point I had put somewhere around 15 hours into the build.


The first iteration of the pet revamp hit Test Center. I hopped on to help test and give feedback on how long it takes to train your pet up.


I'd be lying if I said it was a nightmare. There was little to no information on what to kill, and it seemed that all gains were level across the board regardless of your own pets power levels. Fortunately it got a lot easier once some updates were implemented. I love the Pet Power Hour inclusion.


This is the finished "design" of the cross pollination room. Once I have all of the seeds I need, I'll keep cross pollinating in the hopes of getting white and black seeds.

I bought a seed box that had a ton of peculiar seeds in it already. I've been using those seeds to expand my peculiar plant vendors' offerings. At the rate I'm going, I will have to move the vendors to the Greenhouse to keep selling. The plants are taking up a lot of space.

No comments:

Post a Comment