Tuesday, April 25, 2017

UOD: April 25, 2017 - Orcs Are Filthy


Why, you might ask, is my character sleuthing around West Brit Bank on a late Friday night?

Reconnaissance.

In actuality, I have wanted to see what these weekly "ORC PARTY!"s are all about.


Unfortunately, I was less than welcome within the shabby establishment and had to settle for sitting meekly against the bank walls. Apparently "ORC PARTY!" means "NO HUMIES ALLOWED!"

*grumble*

I'll show them.

At one point there was a full bench of orcs lamenting the humans and their disgusting treatment of orcs. All the while they drank, became rowdy, and left a right mess of Brit Bank!


As the night wore on, the orcs only trashed the bank further, and I began to understand why orcs were treated as subhuman. Who would want to associate with such reckless, messy heathens? What humans would do such a thing to a well known and loved establishment? Don't answer that.


What makes matters worse is they are absolute liars! As they "cleaned up" (I don't know about you, but that doesn't exactly look clean to me) one orc thanked another for the mask he had been given. A nice enough gesture, had it not been another Orc lie!

The moment the others gated away, he took off the mask, threw it on the ground, and walked away! Talk about rude!

I can say my desire to see what's so special about this weekly "ORC PARTY!" has dissipated.

Perhaps my silly mood will pass as well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment