Wednesday, April 12, 2017

UOD: April 12, 2017


Work has continued on the castle. Nestor had to add his own flair (it is his castle) and threw down a bunch of parrots. I don't like them in that location, but I won't bother with relocating them until I've gotten more of the castle done.


Random champion spawns have continued, though they've died down a lot in the past few weeks. Even the constant sales of real estate seems to've slowed down. Either that or I've stopped paying attention to it.


One thing I do notice, though, is Shadow is forever in need of a home. I feel like it's a running joke on the server now, whenever someone announces a property that even remotely meets Shadow's advertised wants/needs. "Did you check with Shadow on that one?" "I know someone interested!" That kind of stuff. Shadow got on my nerves by spamming his desperate need for a house several times in a short window. I know he's gotten several houses, but through various means he's either dropped the house, resold it, or otherwise lost said house. Part of me wants to pick up a house spot that perfectly fits his wants just so I can lord it over his head.

Petty? Me? Nooo.

Okay, just a little.


Testing out the pet revamp has continued. I got my fill of training up and testing out animals I already own, so I started taming random animals to see how they would fare under the new training system.


Of course that means I have to train up a Super Cow and take him out for a spin.


It would be cool if there were a way on Test Center to set your pet's skills. That way I could really see the full potential of my Super Cow. As is, the cow may be trained up to higher slots but his skills themselves suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment