Monday, April 10, 2017

UOD: April 10, 2017


While Nestor and I were grabbing old unstackable grass tiles and turning them in for stackable versions, we stumbled across what I assume is the weekly Orc night in Britain. If we hadn't been in the middle of working on the castle, I would have joined in. I miss some of that nice roleplaying interaction with people.


I have started working on other ways of raising floors in the hopes of finding something less time consuming. I feel like this takes less time, but I'd have to set aside time to really work with it to see if that's really the case.


I bought some more seed boxes and came across a rather time consuming issue. These particular seed boxes came with super-stacked seeds. The issue I have with seed boxes is there are only two remove options: one, or all. If you cannot hold all of them, you cannot remove all. So I had to individually remove over a thousand seeds before the stack was low enough for me to grab all of the seeds. I've thrown the seeds in a metal box so I don't get stuck having to remove them again, but I don't see myself doing very much with these seeds besides perhaps selling them. They're the normal orange petal and green thorn providing plant seeds.


On Test Center, another update to the pet revamp system went out and the developers added in a Pet Training Advancement Gate. I spent some time experimenting with a lot of different pets and builds.

While I like my dread mare, I feel like I'm going to go with my cu sidhe if everything stays as is.


My cu I copied over from Lake Austin downgraded to a 3-slot pet due to its stats once I enabled the pet training system. I used the gate to train it up once to 4 slots and decided to test out the training/leveling system from there.

While she needed healing at times, Midnight tore through all of her opponents. I noticed that the way I had upgraded her turned her into a high damage in short bursts type of animal. Once her mana runs out she becomes pretty useless. Solution: imbue mana up to 1500!

Using pet power hour and some very lazy battling (at one point I even logged out and copied over a character with enhanced bandages) I got Midnight from 0-18% trained in about 40 minutes. I feel like that's a decent speed.

We'll see what the final product looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment