Wednesday, April 5, 2017

UOD: April 5, 2017


Nestor and I still occasionally venture into the Yamotsu mines to get some fire beetles. Every single time we go we see some tamers with their dragons killing a shadow iron elemental. I assume it's something to help train their dragons up faster.


I still haven't caught up to "real" time. This is from an IDOC at Zento on March 11th. I ended up leaving before the house actually fell, so I don't know if there was anything good.


One of the eggs I got from the Dragon Turtle spawn matured, so I hatched and tamed the hatchling. It was a 1.6 in power rating, so I don't know what I'll do with it. Probably feed it to a more powerful pet or something. :P


Every so often Nestor and I go on dragon killing sprees in the hopes of coming across a nice dragon. So far the best has been a 3.8. Usually when we do the killing/taming of dragons, I hop on my bard. A bard and tamer are better than two tamers for this purpose.


I've continued growing as many plants as possible in the house. The workshop usually holds plants that I'm growing so I can get more seeds.

I think I may have severely under priced my rare colored plants when I first put them on. They sold out super fast and kept immediately selling out. When I checked vendor search, everywhere else had prices 2x higher than mine. I feel like my plants were either bought to turn into much more expensive natural dyes or thrown immediately back on someone else's vendor. Phooey. Lesson learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment