Sunday, April 9, 2017

UOD: April 9, 2017


I spent a fair amount of time testing out the pet revamp changes. I spent a lot more time than I'd like to admit running around in gray screens.


While we may not participate in spawns as fervently as we did in February, we still answer any calls to aid that we can. It's gotten to the point where I get a lot of greetings from fellow champ spawners that I always find myself fighting alongside.


I've had a better connection to Atlantic in recent weeks, so I've taken to running the Naturalist quest whenever I can. One of my outings took me in range of a newbie (or returned player perhaps) being taught the ropes by another player. It's genuinely heartwarming to see so many new and returning players.


I placed down a guide book to help me remember my cross pollination rules for these garden beds. Like numbers need to cross pollinate with like numbers. I haven't needed the book since placing it, but it'll be good to have in case I forget for some reason.


Work on the castle has continued. I went with this stair design initially to connect the 2nd and 3rd floor. In the end it felt like it took too much space and I changed their setup.

2 comments:

  1. YESSSS! I laughed and cheered at your first pic while it was still loading and even before reading the text with it. I had a slight mishap the other day. I had my best character out, an area she's not in too much danger in, and moved her off to the side while I dashed away from the computer for a second......and then FORGOT I WAS LOGGED ON! Yeah, by the time I got back, maybe 5-10 minutes later, lovely gray all around. LOLOLOL!!!!

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lag gets me killed a lot. Certain faster mobs look like they're speedhacking on my screen and I have no hope of getting away from them, so instead I just have to accept my fate and die.
      I forgot I was logged in while eating breakfast the other day. I came back to a very dead character in the middle of Doom. How I forgot I was playing while I was in Doom I don't know, but I managed it. LOL!

      Delete