Sunday, January 22, 2017

UOD: January 22, 2017


Nestor and I had the awesome experience of participating in Deal or No Deal. If this is the same one we're thinking of, this thing has been running for many many years. We used to participate whenever this show would cycle its way through Lake Austin.


The guy who played got to 3 chests before he opened the 10 million gold box. He had 10,000 gp, 2 million, and 7.5 million left but ended up cashing out the 9.75 mil he was offered. I ended up winning 1 million gold from a random crowd draw, which was pretty cool.


While he was logging on to another character, Nestor noticed that Lake Austin's population was "medium." We got curious about the cause, and I decided to check and see if Lake Austin was in the middle of an EM event.


Turns out, it was. It was a pretty cool event. I got lots of nostalgia for old school champ spawns and large gatherings of people. There was a row of casters further away from the action who would run a constant stream of Rez's whenever people died.

I'm not very versed in the current story arc for LA's EM events, so I can't say much on what's happening. The main persona, Thaddius, did end up giving up his life though.


On the Atlantic front, I'm stuck with my house. I'm not quite happy with it no matter what I do, and I keep erasing huge chunks of the house I've built to redo it. I'll keep plugging away at it, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment