Saturday, January 21, 2017

UOD: January 21, 2017


The plants on Lake Austin are coming along nicely. The same can be said for Atlantic, but I haven't planted as many plants and I only have 6 that are outside of Raised Garden Beds.


This abomination of a brick is Nestor's first home (since coming back to UO). While I'm happy he's actually customized a house, as he's never really done that before, he has a long way to go. He actually tried with this design, too. Methinks I need to show him how it's done by decorating my 2nd house - the one that I set up as an inn/apartment complex/I don't know what I was going for.


Training has continued on my character. I got my alchemy to 86. When I'm playing my other characters, I do several rounds of buying reagents and blank scrolls. I have at least 30k of each reagent now.

I'll probably customize the 2nd house tomorrow. I have some vague plans, but we'll see how they play out.

No comments:

Post a Comment