Monday, January 16, 2017

UOD: January 16, 2017


Incredibly short update, as my activities in the world of Britannia were limited today.

I checked on all of my plants on both Lake Austin and Atlantic before spending my entire day grinding out more skills.

I'm happy to say that I've reached 120 in tailoring. Wahoo! Once I hit that cap, I immediately bought a 120 powerscroll for blacksmithing, picked up a scroll of alacrity, ate the two, and then set on my grind. The scroll of alacrity was able to boost me from 50 to 75. From there I managed to get to 95.4.

That was the entirety of my day. Short and sweet.

4 comments:

  1. What are these scrolls of alacrity that you speak of?

    I'd like to make another crafter and pick up the remaining skills I don't have covered yet. Hmm, well, I'd have to see just what skills those would be. *dashes out to check* Bowcraft & Fletching, Cartography, and Imbuing. Wait, my tinker can now learn basket weaving?? I'm on it! Arms Lore in crafting?

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and fishing. I've never worked fishing long enough to GM it.

      ~Deb

      Delete
    2. AND a thief. I've wanted a thief to go steal neat things but never stuck with it enough.

      ~Deb

      Delete
    3. Scrolls of alacrity provide 15 minutes of increased skill gains to whatever skill that scrolls is for. It increases your skill gains from .1 per to between .3 and .5. Super beneficial if you're in the lower points when you're getting frequent .1 in gains.

      You sure can make baskets. And guess what you make them from?? PLANTS! Your baskets also maintain the color of whatever plant you chopped up to make it!

      Arms Lore helps add up to 5 damage increase to weapons and 5 random resist points to armor. I don't bother with. LOL.

      I don't have a fisher, either... methinks I should grind that skill, too! Nor do I have a thief. I wouldn't mind being able to steal my own artifacts from dungeons. Like you said, I don't stick with it long enough to get those skills up. That's why I'm so impressed with the progress I've made in the past week!

      Delete