Sunday, January 5, 2020

UOD: January 5, 2020


Yesterday I decided to run through the questline for the new Jolly Roger content  in preparation to get one of the virtue tabards. I thought the Krampus runs were done, so I thought I would turn my attentions to the rest of the content.


Thus ensued a lot of sitting around. A lot of the steps to the quest were gated behind certain timeframes in game, so I found myself sitting and talking to Rakuyn while passing the time by. Eventually I completed the quest, converted my Fellowship Medallion into a blue one, and got on with my day.


I've been running more naturalist quests during my down time. Every so often I run into people doing their own thing, which is really nice to see. Just about anywhere I go, regardless of time of day, I usually run into someone.


Today someone wanted to run the Honor shrine battle several times, and since that's the virtue I wanted a tabard for, Rakuyn and I helped. It wasn't too difficult, though some of the poison-happy bosses are a pain.

It took about an hour to get credit for all 8 bosses I needed, but the end result was worth it. I prefer the look of the tabard over the Hawkwind's robe, and since I can put the Hawkwind stats onto the tabard I get all of the stat benefits too!

1 comment:

  1. More stuff I'm clueless about. LOL They have Krampus in Wizard101 too, and he's a bugger.

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete