Saturday, January 11, 2020

UOD: January 11, 2020


I've finally done my first Corgul. People have been running it more frequently, or at least more publicly, with the current Forsaken Foes storyline. The ethereal sand is needed to make ethereal soulbinders, which store the souls of various special creatures that can then be turned in for fellowship coins to get a few rewards. As I've been watching quite a lot of Star Trek whilst playing, I definitely have my eye on the Ensign, Commander, and Captain reward titles.


My second round of plant growing and cross pollination has produced 4 more plants that are giving me white or black seeds. I'm not entirely sure how many more rounds will be taken up by plant vendor restocks, but eventually I intend to build up a stash of white and black seeds of every cross pollination variety.


While filling out more of the BODs I have in storage, I've been buying bones from the Mystic vendors in Ter Mur. While most other reagents and ingredients can be found on player vendors, it doesn't appear that anyone sells bones. So far I've gotten around 60,000 through several days of buying.


Since Krampus is still running, I've helped kill him a few times when I'm not doing anything else. I can't say I've gotten anything good, even with doing the prerequisite 3 trade order runs, but it's always fun to participate in these events while they're going.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, that first pic and first paragraph...I'm just like 'Whaaaaaa...?' ALL of that is new and foreign to me! I've been away longer than I thought!

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Corgul was one of the fishing bosses added when the High Seas booster pack came out - in 2010!

      Even with me keeping my accounts up all this time and playing semi-frequently, there is still a lot of content I have yet to touch! It makes the game more exciting though, don't you think?

      Delete