Wednesday, March 4, 2015

UOD: March 4, 2015

On Lake Austin, I've done very little to my Luna house. The outside has some plants while the inside has very limited decorations. The best thing of yet besides the outdoors deco is my little reading/hangout nook, and even that may not stay. I wish I had more of the 'full' bookcases, but I can't simply vendor search for more. Lake Austin is a dead place for vendors. It's a wonder I'm choosing to set up a plant shop here. The plants have all finally gotten back to healthy or vibrant, and I'm starting to look at my spreadsheet to see what I can plant for my next round. Four days until my first set of plants will be picked of all resources and seeds and set to decorative. Between now and then I should do several rounds of the Naturalist quest, just so I can grow some more of them. Even if I don't sell the plants, I always enjoy growing them.
I finished my customizing of my Atlantic houses, and I'm starting to gather/make the supplies I'll need for decorating each of the houses. Yesterday I spent a large chunk of my time searching for the customizable wall signs from Christmas 2011, to set up the six rooms I made in the apartment house. I gambled on a holiday ticket (the 2011 and 2012 holiday tickets have no indicator of what year they're from on mouse-over) for 700k and won. I proceeded to buy two more at 850k from two different vendors and then lost. I was able to pick up another sign for 300k, if I remember correctly. After that I gave up on buying holiday tickets, and I was unable to find another sign besides a 'rare' dyed charcoal one that was five million. This morning I hopped on and searched for more signs and found four for 100k each. I very happily bought them all up to complete my set of six to set up the outside of the rooms.
As for the actual information on the signs, the first row will always be the Apartment number. The second row will either say "Vacant" or the name of the tenant. The third row will show the monthly/weekly rates, and I'll still work on that. I just wanted to put some basic information in for the screenshot. I don't really plan to make money on this. I want my prices to be fair. This isn't the real world; I have no need to report constant income on any adventures I take. My regular gameplay tends to bring in gold anyway.
I want to show the bare greenhouse, but I'm afraid that looking at it bare will make me forget the plans I'd had for it and decide it isn't 'greenhouse-y' enough. I'll most likely spend today decorating the both of these houses and then check back in tomorrow on whether my greenhouse idea ended up being a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment