Tuesday, March 3, 2015

UOD: March 3, 2015

One of the things I've always enjoyed on my UO adventures has been an inn or pub or even a McDonald's (or other restaurant setting). Here is one of those interesting adventures I set out on with several friends at the time. The stage itself is rather crude, made entirely by gozas as opposed to using half or quarter walls plus modified stairs plus gozas. We didn't care. Part of the fun in our adventure here was decorating the place. While a nice customized build can set a great foundation the decorations are what make it really shiny. Obviously we had no intent here for there to be any real value for the establishment. We just wanted some laughs for ourselves.
In non five-year-old news, I've decided to make my secondary house the inn and recustomize the main house to be my greenhouse. I know I will want a shop area, but it'll be very very small in comparison to the rest of the house. How I'm going to make the actual greenhouse area in a realistic manner is beyond me, but I know I want more than just a 'plant house.' I'll no doubt spend several hours working on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment