Thursday, March 19, 2015

Kammie's House Tidbits: December 2009

This shows several things, both in decorating ideas and my personal preferences for house decorating over this timeframe.
The third floor of my house designs at this point had turned into a sort of crafting station/guild gathering area. If the layout of this particular hodgepodge helps you, so be it.
The house decorating thing I wanted to point out is the icicles. It's a nice touch, viewed in the bottom right area of the house. In the bottom left you can see that I'd replaced the grass tiles in my design with random snow tiles, and put down snow statuettes from the holiday gift boxes. I didn't want a log house, but the reddish-brown oriental style walls accompanied by the charcoal blue roof tiling serves as an appropriate substitute, yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment