Wednesday, March 8, 2017

UOD: March 8, 2017


I had about a week of being unable to enter the room of the Workshop that stores all of my possessions. The two cocoa trees that I'd planted in the first floor grew to be a little too tall and I didn't want to tear them down early before getting all of their resources. Thus, my lesson about where I can plant certain things in the house has been learned.

I've been stocking up on raised garden beds. Not only have I been placing 1-3 in each of Nestor's homes, I've placed the ones you see here on top of placing as many as I can fit in the new Greenhouse. I've paid anywhere between 14 million and 20 million gold per, but it feels like I'm paying nothing due to the old prices of 60+ million per.

This time when I customized the house, I paid a bit less attention to aesthetics and more attention to functionality. I still didn't make a borg cube, though.


You may have noticed that the timeline for certain things I've been talking about don't quite line up with these posts. Obviously my plants didn't go from infants to fully mature in less than a few days; I'm just trying to catch up on all of the happenings I have failed to post about in the past month.

Who would have thought that I would become so busy playing the game that I couldn't take the time to write about it??

Here is the February 23rd Atlantic EM event Nestor and I happened to stumble upon while trying to get his Spellweaving quest complete. Nestor is realizing more and more that there is a lot of content he hasn't touched. Spellweaving is one of those skills he had no experience with, but he had seen enough to know that he wanted the skill. First, though, he had to train it.

That's how we stumbled upon this gathering in Heartwood! So while Nestor continued looking for his questgiver, I plopped myself in the middle of all of these happenings.


Yet again, I found myself in the middle of a story line I wasn't all that familiar with. All I know is a bunch of stuff spawned and I found myself healing more than doing direct damage to anyone. The big boss for this event happened to deal a lot of damage so I concentrated my heals on as many dragons tanking him as I could.


Nestor and I have an ongoing disagreement about our playstyles. I opt more for a support/help playstyle, forgoing greater rewards for the knowledge that I kept those around me alive or resurrected them if I failed to heal them in time. Nestor opts for concentrating on the mob and how much damage he can do. That's not to say he doesn't heal or rez, but that's not his priority. He has frequently told me that I should worry more about myself and stop trying to help everyone.

So far, I have received better loot than him due to the heals I dished out. Besides this EM event item (which, admittedly, was probably more random than based off of contribution), I have gotten a small soul forge from a recent Scalis that I exclusively healed for.

Take that! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment