Tuesday, December 24, 2019

UOD: December 24, 2019


Today was another fishing day - and by fishing day, I mean, only fishing.

Once I hit 80 fishing, which didn't take long with Rakuyn's alacrity scroll, I started pulling SOSs out of my Davies' Lockers and doing those.


All in all I spent over 12 hours fishing, while Rakuyn still worked on his necromancy.

It appears that the T-Map revamp included some changes and additions to the SOS revamps. Now regular SOSs aren't completely discarded in favor of ancient ones, at least as far as I can tell from the loot. I've stacked the front of the keep with chests to organize the loot into. There may be a few chests just to throw everything into when I don't feel like organizing what I got, which is often. I managed to get my fishing to 90, so I'm a happy camper!

1 comment: