Thursday, May 11, 2017

Ultima Online: May 11, 2017


One cloudy morning I found myself on a ship sailing the unknown. Who knew what adventures awaited me once I found land. My parched throat begged for water. My grumbling stomach asked to be fed. Who knew when I would reach land?

Or maybe the answer is a bit less dramatic: trade quests. Up until watching the MWG stream, I had completely written off trade quests. A few months ago I came across a mention of trade quests when finding out how to obtain some signs to go with a hanger I had picked up. I immediately dismissed the thought of trying said quests out, assuming that 'trade quest' meant 'fishmonger quest.' I do not have a fisher(wo)man, so I thought these quests were beyond doing for a while yet.

Turns out I was wrong! Oops!

The best thing I've gotten so far is a Transcendence scroll in Spellweaving. Outside of that I've gotten ingots, leather, and gold.


Plant growing has continued. I'm 99% finished with moving the plant vendors over. I haven't moved over anything from my original plain colored plant vendor and every time I think to I'm in the middle of doing something else.


During one of MWG's streams, they mentioned that they wouldn't mind watching someone build and decorate a house. That stuck with me, and now whenever I'm doing a major deco session I go ahead and stream it. I'm still far from done and I run into lots of issues with creative road blocks, but once I get on a roll with a room/area there's no stopping me.


In a stroke of creative genius, I added a marshmallow duckling to the tubs on the 1st floor. I'm sure I'm not the only one to've thought of this, but I'm ridiculously happy about this little detail nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment