Saturday, May 6, 2017

Ultima Online: May 6, 2017


Thanks to General Chat, I came across a lovely twitch streaming couple a few weeks ago. Ever since then, I've managed to miss their streams time and time again.

This week I hit the ManWomanGaming jackpot!

Tuesday they decided to do some treasure maps and mentioned in their stream that anyone was welcome to join. Two of us hopped in and helped them complete a few ingenious (level 6) maps.


After our treasure hunting shenanigans, Woman and I spent some time drinking and having a private party with her brand new bartender.


On Thursday I caught their stream again and helped them do some more level 6 maps. While they were doing some trade quests later in the stream, they happened to run by our castle and I gave them a little tour of what I had completed so far. I have not worked on the castle in a while, but I'm super happy with what I've completed so far.

That brings me up to today. April was not much of a UO month, and I can't guarantee that I'll keep playing enough to have semi-consistent posts, but whenever I do hop on I will try to post about it. This has been the longest time that I've consistently played the game in over 5 years. It has been a wonderfully rewarding experience and if I were to never return after today I would be happy with how my time on UO ended. I don't have any plans to quit playing, of course, but my point is I've enjoyed falling in love with the game again.

2 comments:

  1. Wizard101 has completely stolen my attention away from UO, for now. I still hop on UO to tend my two or three plants I have going at a time, and I still get an itch to play when I'm on for that, but right now Wizard is just more insta-gratifying for me. lol (And I'm about to get my own house in there too!)

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm afraid of trying that game out because it sounds like it's something I would greatly enjoy. I don't need another game to consume my life; Ark did more than enough of that in 2015 to still keep me wary of video games. LOL

      Delete