Saturday, February 4, 2017

UOD: February 4, 2017


The plants on Lake Austin fully matured and I've harvested their resources and set them to decorative.

I pulled my vendors from Lake Austin as they were not selling anything. Just as I feared, the only reason they sold before was due to people cycling through the shard for the EM event. Nestor's account owns the Luna house and he has expressed interest in using that account for another house on Atlantic. I may or may not try and sell the Luna house. If that doesn't work, this house that has been around since 2008 may be dropped.

Through our adventures, we have realized how little activity there is on Lake Austin. While that doesn't completely change what I do, Nestor has decided that he would like to move to Atlantic. It's not a 100% move, as he still wants the Lake Austin castle and it would be nice to be able to run a lot of the champion spawns on a less crowded shard. I'm keeping all of my characters on LA, as I have quite enjoyed building up my own characters on Atlantic.

On the crafter's front, I did make a 2nd character to act as a skill holder. My total crafting skill lineup is:
-120 Blacksmithy
-120 Tailoring
-100 Tinkering
-100 Alchemy
-100 Carpentry
-100 Cooking

Next on my list is inscription. I may make a resource gatherer - mining, lumberjacking, etc. - but it's not a priority right now.


Since I wasn't going to move my own tamer, Nestor insisted on buying me a Mythic Character Token and having me start a tamer on Atlantic. Thus, my elven tamer has been born.

There's been some serious nostalgia with this taming process. I haven't been to some of these areas to train my taming since the early 2000's.


Nestor bought a 2nd home. A nice, secluded tower in the forests of Trinsic.

As part of decorating this tower, I was given free reign to experiment with some of the stonecrafting that was introduced in late 2015. In short - it's incredibly fun! I like being able to breathe new life into this classic house design. Nestor's a huge fan of the changes as well.

That covers all of the main events of the past several days. I'm trying to take it a little easier so I don't burn out on the game too soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment