Thursday, February 5, 2015

Kammie's House Tidbits: April 2009

This is the only good screenshot that I have of this house design. That's not to say I don't have other screenshots, but this is the best one to showcase this design with. The roof had nothing on it besides some plants and I used the first floor as a plant farm that was only accessible by walking through the waterfall. The only thing of note here is my little waterfall I had going that extended across every floor. It was usable, too! Imagine that!
This also documents before I really stepped out of my comfort zones in terms of decorating and customizing a house. Part of it was my inability at the time to really think of new and exciting designs. The most notable part of this design to this day was my fairly fluid looking waterfall.
Now let's visit some other screenshots and look at this beauty! *cough*
Yes, I do fail at life my dear. :)
This was the second floor which was meant to act as a vendor area (look at the tables on the right) and I didn't really know what else to do with the floor so I started putting my T-BOD items here (keep in mind that this was Test Center, and T-BOD items were a hot commodity!).
 I don't think I did anything with the area immediately surrounding the stairs. If I wanted to, I never had a chance to before I decided to change around the design.
 This illustrates my little plant farm I had going. This was before the days of the grow plant command for Test Center, so you had to take as much care growing plants here as you did on a production shard. The 'shelves' made out of purple benches were used to separate plants that were still in their starter pot. It made it easier for me to make sure I tended to each plant.
At  the very very bottom, right behind the waterfall, you can see my little writing nook/special storage area. I stored higher end items there as well as some nicknacks. Really things that are of low value on TC (you could use commands to get them) but I kept them just in case I needed them, or the command/item was taken out of easy circulation as has happened before. Several years before this, around 2004-2006, the Pigments of Tokuno were taken out of TC artifact box circulation while the TC at the time was kept live. As a result, PoTs experienced a great influx in trading value.

No comments:

Post a Comment