Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Kammie's Memories: 2007 - Garret

Now this is a trip to the past. I only remember that this was taken in very early 2007, back when I still had a thing with symmetry in my house designs and when I liked having a color scheme to each individual room. Looking back, I feel I made the rooms to this house too big... but that's besides the point of this particular tidbit from my past.
The character in blaze riding the green hiryu is Garret. He was a pretty close friend at that time. As I recall he was many years older than me, but we weren't ones to complain about ages. We enjoyed taming colored hiryus and collecting as many colored ones as we could. I remember that this was before the introduction of greater dragons, and that I couldn't tame the hiryus on my own unless I was completely devoting my attention to healing my white wyrm. I miss him, even though my memories fail to tell me why. I'm pretty sure it's just because he was a great friend and we did so much together, back in the days of "TLAC" and "TGIF" (Tastes Like a Chicken, and Thank God It's Friday), the predecessors to AXIS.
Anyways... this is a short entry, but I've decided to try to post whatever I can about my earlier days of Ultima Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment